Learn. Network. Engage.
Alchemy Engage is a three-day conference focused on helping hundreds of food industry professionals improve engagement and productivity with their employees. Join us to:
- Attend food safety best practice sessions from over 20 industry leading companies
- Discuss recent compliance requirements for GFSI, FSMA, and OSHA regulations
- Network with 400 food industry professionals in the live music capital – Austin, TX
Hear from Prior Attendees
- One of the most informative and interactive conferences that I’ve ever attended; kept me engaged throughout the entire time. Great balance of learning and fun; well-planned conference.
- The Alchemy conference is an inspirational experience; I go away with the feeling that we can accomplish more than we have in the past.
- Very relevant, engaging and a great opportunity to share information and glean new ideas from other users.
- The conference was a great experience for someone who is new to using Alchemy to learn and get feedback from experts and others who are using the systems.
- Our company has been using Alchemy for over 5 years now. It’s done wonders for our employees and makes our external and internal audits go smoother.
- The conference provided an opportunity to both learn from experts and see what others in the industry are doing. Time well spent!
- I thought the conference was a great networking opportunity and provided insight into best practices, training strategy, and the benefits of alchemy.
- This conference not only provides instruction on how to provide your company with better training programs but also on how to build a better culture of food and occupational safety.
- Great event! It enabled me to connect to other professionals in the food industry and share best practices. I’m already making grand plans of how we will expand our Alchemy use in our facility.
- The conference exceeded my expectations! I did not realize that Alchemy offered so much more for our company/industry. I was pleasantly surprised and excited.
- A great opportunity to connect with other Alchemy users in the industry and to share best practices which can be utilized within your own organization.
- The Alchemy Conference is way beyond a company pitch. It charges people up about being a good leader and engaging employees in current food safety regulation and practices. This conference is for everyone!
Agenda At a Glance
10:00am – 5:00pm
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Feeding America Boat Cruise
8:00am – 9:00am
9:00am – 9:30am
9:30am – 10:45am
Opening Keynote – Ignite Brilliance in Your Leadership & Innovation
10:45am – 11:00am
11:00am – 12:00pm
- Onboard to Retain Talent: Employee Best Practices from Tyson Foods
- Adapting & Evolving: Case Studies in Fine-Tuning Training and Coaching Programs
- Break the Every Day Safety Cycle: Move Past Checking the Box
12:00pm – 2:00pm
Lunch & Alchemy Showcase
2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Building ROI in your Safety Program: Trident Seafoods’ Path to Success
- Training Beyond Onboarding: Building a Continuous
- Proven Practices for Building a Rock-Solid Program to Mitigate
3:00pm – 3:15pm
3:15pm – 4:15pm
- Reinforcement, Reinforcement, Reinforcement: Keeping Safety
Top of Mind
- GFSI Scheme Updates: Implications for your Training Program
- Mission Possible: Zero Workplace OSHA Recordable Incidents
4:15pm – 5:30pm
Best Practice Mixer
6:30pm – 11:00pm
8:00am – 9:00am
9:00am – 10:30am
Keynote Session – The Improviser’s Mindset for Personal Success
10:30am – 10:45am
10:45am – 12:00pm
- Content is King: The Ultimate Guide to Alchemy Creator
- Blending Culture with Operational Excellence: A Recipe for Success
- Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment
12:00pm – 1:30pm
Lunch & Partner Showcase
1:30pm – 2:30pm
Fusing Quality and Operations Cultures to Drive Performance
2:30pm – 2:45pm
2:45pm – 3:45pm
Alchemy’s Innovation Roadmap and Impact
3:45pm – 4:00pm
Meet our Speakers
Empowerment to engage
Need to get your trip to the Alchemy Conference approved by a supervisor? Download our letter for permission to attend:
Tuesday, September 19th – 9:30am
IGNITE BRILLIANCE in your Leadership & Innovation
Amy K Hutchens, World-Renowned Expert on Leadership
It’s time to THINK DIFFERENTLY! Does your company have the right skills to take on tomorrow? Do your people possess the behaviors necessary to create a culture that fosters innovation and generates long-term growth? What are the secrets behind brilliant leadership and breakthrough thinking? Through humor,insight and experience, leadership expert AmyK provides you the tools to increase performance and productivity in individuals and teams.
Wednesday, September 20th – 9am
THE IMPROVISER’S MINDSET FOR BUSINESS
Lee Smart and Lindsay Leese, Smartleese Creative
Worldwide organizations and business schools are recognizing that the skills distinguishing successful business people are the very same skills that are used by professional improvisers. Improvisation is an undeniably effective technique with wide-ranging business and social applications.
Learn to unleash your innate improvisational abilities. Think on your feet. Collaborate and contribute. Enhance rapport-building skills. Tap into creativity on demand. Take risks and develop resilience. Adapt quickly to change and disruption. Turn adversity into advantage. Have some serious fun!
Are you new to Alchemy or looking to brush up on the basics? Join our learning experts on Monday, September 18th to hone your Alchemy platform skills. We’ll have a getting started track for beginners, as well as a variety of sessions on basic features and functionality.Download Agenda
Join Your Peers
Don't Miss Your Chance To Engage
Hurricane Harvey Relief
Alchemy is teaming up with Feeding America to help provide support to those effected by Hurricane Harvey. Please help us reach our goal of 150,000 meals by donating today.
Alchemy is hosting a boat cruise with dinner on Monday from 7 to 9pm to thank those that have donated. UPDATE: Because we have had so many wonderful donations, the boat cruise is full, but please continue to donate to this worthy cause!
The Partner Showcase features leading organizations from the food industry ready to help your company excel! Representatives from the following companies will be in attendance on Wednesday to meet with you.