Join Alchemy’s Regional Training Session
Alchemy is excited to provide you a complimentary regional training session. Clients are invited to advance their knowledge of the Alchemy solution, while learning more about our new validation and communications tools. Whether you are a new or seasoned Alchemy user, you are invited to learn more about:
- Build Groups and Learning Plans Across Lines, Shifts, and Job Roles – Learning plans and groups are the fast track to clean reporting and audit-readiness. Alchemy recommends learning plans and groups to identify and eliminate some of the most common non-compliance issues, such as incomplete training records and lack of refresher training. Attending this session will help you understand the various learning plan options and how to execute them.
- Run Reports that Impress Your Boss and Auditors – In today’s world, you need to keep your company audit-ready 24/7. Verifying training attendance and comprehension are critical pillars to your success. After this training, you will understand Alchemy’s reporting options and be able to identify the right report for the right circumstances.
- Develop Custom, Engaging Courseware with Creator– An important part of any training program is ensuring that your message is conveyed in a way that appeals to your audience and asks questions that validate their understanding. Creator does just that. Following this session, you will be able to integrate audio, imagery, and interactive elements with your company specific courses. We’ll also cover Creator 2 features including editing and customizing Alchemy developed courses, too.
- Coach – Learn how Coach can empower supervisors to reinforce proper behaviors and ensure compliance
- Getting Creative with Creator – Get ready to roll-up your sleeves and dive into Creator. During this time we’ll help you create a custom course with Creator that you can show off to your peers and start using with your employees! Master all the skills for creating effective and custom content, specific to your company that keeps your employees engaged and improves their retention.
- Custom Content – Transform PowerPoint presentations into polished, professional, and customized training courses in Creator
- Best Practices – Leverage valuable applications and insights from other users
- Communications – Preview our new communication tools for continuously driving food and workplace safety awareness
This is an interactive hands-on training session focused on advancing your knowledge of the Alchemy solution. To get the most out of this training, please come prepared with a computer, your Manager site and login, a Creator USB, and a list of questions for the Alchemy team.
Space is limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your spot!