Join Alchemy’s Regional Training Session
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Clients are invited to advance their knowledge of the Alchemy solution, while learning more about our new validation and communications tools. Whether you are a new or expert Alchemy user, you are invited to learn more about:
- Building Groups and Learning Plans Across Lines, Shifts, and Job Roles – Learning plans and groups are the fast track to detailed reporting and audit-readiness. Alchemy recommends leveraging learning plans and groups to identify and eliminate some of the most common non-compliance issues.
- Running Reports that Impress Your Boss and Auditors – In today’s world, you need to keep your company audit-ready 24/7. Verifying training attendance and comprehension are critical pillars to your success. After this session, you will understand Alchemy’s reporting options and be able to identify the right report for the right circumstances.
- Developing Custom, Engaging Courseware with Creator – An important part of any training program is ensuring that your message is conveyed in a way that appeals to your audience and asks questions that validate their understanding. Creator helps you do just that. Following this session, you will be able to integrate audio, imagery, and interactive elements with your company specific courses. We’ll also cover Creator 2 features including editing and customizing Alchemy developed courses.
- Coach – Learn how Coach can empower supervisors to reinforce proper behaviors and validate compliance.
- Getting Creative with Creator – Get ready to roll-up your sleeves and dive into Creator. During this session, we’ll help you create a custom course that you can show off to your peers and start using with your employees!
- Best Practices – Leverage valuable applications and insights from other users.
- Communications – Preview our communication tools for continuously driving food and workplace safety awareness.
This is an interactive hands-on training session focused on advancing your knowledge of the Alchemy solution. To get the most out of this training, please come prepared with a computer, your Manager site and login, and a list of questions for the Alchemy team.
Space is limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your spot!