At the conclusion of this course, you will…
- understand the details of the scheme including audit scope and planning for the audit;
- have a detailed knowledge of the requirements including statements of intent;
- understand how an audit is closed, what corrective actions are, and how certificates are issued;
- know about different audit options available including Options 1 and 2 of the unannounced scheme;
- understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by BRC Global Standards;
- understand the benefits of being listed on the BRC Global Standards Directory.
This course is accredited through BRC and participants will receive a certificate of completion from BRC.