- Course Length: 4 Hours
Through Eurofins’ partnership with Alchemy, the largest food safety training company in the world, food safety professionals can enroll in the Internal Auditing Advanced eLearning course.
Expanding on the fundamentals learned in Internal Auditing Basics, this next-level course aims for a deeper understanding of managing and evaluating your internal auditing teams.
This course explores various GFSI systems and standards. Plus, learn types of documentation and reporting, and proper ways to take corrective and preventative actions. Created by certified auditors with years of experience, this course ensures your facility sustains food safety systems and is ready to pass any external audit.
- Be prepared for third-party audits
- Build and manage world-class internal auditing teams
- Perform and evaluate effective internal audits
- Learn effective documentation and reporting
- Improve internal auditing processes
- Get in-depth knowledge of food safety systems, including:
- FSSC 22000
- ISO 9001
- Take better corrective and preventative actions
- And more
- Internal Auditing Basics Review
- Principles of Auditing
- Managing Your Auditing Program
- Performing Effective Audits
- Evaluating Auditors
- Overview of GFSI System Audits
- SQF Systems and Certifications
- BRC Systems and Standards
- FSSC Systems and Responsibilities
- ISO Quality Management Systems
- Updated IFS Food Standard
- Documentations Types and Risks
- Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA)
- Closing Your Audits
- Best Practices and Processes
Who Should Register
This course is designed for food industry personnel interested in gaining insight on their internal audit program, including:
- Internal Food Safety Auditors
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Food Safety Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Quality Assurance Technicians
- Production Managers
- Safety Managers
- Future Auditees
How long do I have to complete the course?
Users have access to the course content for 6 months after beginning the course. During this period, the user may start and stop at their leisure. Users who fail to complete the e-learning course in the time available will not be eligible for a refund.
How does this course differ from Internal Auditing Basics?
This course offers a deeper dive into the principles of internal auditing. Learn how to manage internal audit programs, verify food safety auditing teams are properly trained, and develop preventive and corrective action strategies.
What does the advanced course cover?
This course explores various GFSI systems and standards. Plus, students learn types of documentation and reporting, and proper ways to take corrective and preventative actions. Created by certified auditors with years of experience, this course enables facilities to sustain food safety systems and to be prepared for any external audit.
Do I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes, participants receive a Certificate of Completion
How long would it take me to complete this course?
The course is self-paced, but if a student were to complete in one seating, it would be approximately 4 hours.