- Identify the steps for a successful environmental monitoring program
- Distinguish between the different regulatory requirements
- Understand the required sanitation controls for a successful environmental monitoring program
- Learn how to implement and manage testing protocols
- Explore the different software to manage and trend results
Environmental monitoring is an essential program for facilities, especially food manufacturing sites that handle Ready-To-Eat (RTE) and microbiologically sensitive foods. Alchemy, the global leader in food safety training, has created an online environmental monitoring program (EMP) training course to mitigate inherent food safety risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
Course Length: 5.5 hours
Click above to learn more about the course