A program for food industry leaders
Senior leaders need to assess, manage, and communicate food safety risks and foster a strong food safety culture at their companies. The GMA Science and Education Foundation, Alchemy Systems, and Cultivate have partnered to offer a comprehensive executive education program developed for food industry senior leaders who have limited time, yet recognize the importance of food safety. In this seminar, you will build and walk away with a solid plan to strengthen your food safety culture
Who should participate?
Are you a senior leader in finance, manufacturing, supply chain management, human resources or food safety? Do you have strategic and budget responsibilities in your role? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
Expected learning outcomes:
- Connect effectiveness, organizational culture, food safety management systems and the bottom line
- Share experiences and develop tools to create a plan that reduces food safety risk to protect your bottom line
- Develop tools to evaluate the impact of food safety risks to your bottom line
- Learn to assess food safety risks and the potential for personal liability
- Understand implementation systems and structures for managing risk
- Discover methods for communicating risks and mitigation tactics to ensure company-wide alignment