Course Length: 90 Minutes
The worldwide outbreak of the respiratory disease COVID-19 presents many issues for hospitality establishments, hotels in particular. Regain consumer trust and protect your employees by demonstrating your ability to prevent the spread of infection (POSI) in a hotel environment.
Our newest Protek™ course, developed in partnership with Intertek Cristal, is a 100% online course designed to provide an in-depth overview of what a coordinated POSI response program consists of and how to respond dynamically to the risk of infection. This online training course also highlights key operational changes and safeguarding measures for food and beverage processes.
- Understand key COVID-19 safety protocols
- Discover how to decrease the risk of the transmission of communicable infection
- Learn how to address business operations and employee concerns
- Show customers your commitment to safety
- Learn how to build an effective POSI response program
- Build your safety knowledge and confidence using strategic learning principles
- Get immediate access to your certificate
What is a POSI
How are infection
What increased hygiene procedures need to be put in place?
How should symptomatic guests be managed?
How should shutdown and startup be handled?
How is an infection risk
What does effective POSI communication look like?
What operational changes will be required?
How should suppliers and third parties be managed?
What are the ongoing
Who Should Register?
The Hospitality Management Principles for Preventing the Spread of Infection is ideal for employees in the hotel and hospitality industry, such as:
- Hotel Managers
- Health and Safety Managers
- Food and Beverage Managers
- Housekeeping Managers
About Intertek Cristal
Intertek Cristal has been providing risk management solutions, consultancy, and audit services to the global travel market and more then 80 of the world’s best hotel groups for the past two decades. Their world class team of security, hygiene, and health & safety experts feature more than 200 years of combined industry experience helping hospitality organizations maintain consistent health and safety standards across the globe.
It’s your business, protect it by reducing the risks to your guests.