- Course Length: 4 Hours
Expanding on the fundamentals learned in “Internal Auditing – Basics,” this next-level course aims for a deeper understanding of managing and evaluating your internal auditing teams.
This course explores various GFSI systems and standards. Plus, learn types of documentation and reporting, and proper ways to take corrective and preventative actions. Created by certified auditors with years of experience, this course ensures your facility sustains food safety systems and is ready to pass any external audit.
- Be prepared for third-party audits
- Build and manage world-class internal auditing teams
- Perform and evaluate effective internal audits
- Learn effective documentation and reporting
- Improve internal auditing processes
- Get in-depth knowledge of food safety systems, including:
- FSSC 22000
- ISO 9001
- Take better corrective and preventative actions
- And more