- Course Length: 2 Hours
“Internal Auditing – Basics” is a 2-hour eLearning course that introduces internal audit best practices and processes for food plant inspections.
Geared toward individuals participating on an internal auditing team, this course provides a substantial overview of how to sustain food safety and quality systems and verify audit teams are following best practices and processes on an ongoing basis.
- Be prepared for third-party audits
- Sustain food safety and quality systems
- Verify internal auditing teams
- Learn inspection best practices and processes
- Explore different ways to document results
- Develop the perfect scheduling plan
- Self-paced eLearning environment
- Suitable for diverse skill levels and experience