This 2-hour eLearning course introduces internal auditing best practices and processes for food plant inspections, and is geared toward team lead supervisors. Learn important auditing basics and how to be prepared for external audits. For your convenience, this course is online to complete at your own pace.
- Course Length: 2 Hours
“Internal Auditing – Basics” is a 2-hour eLearning course that introduces internal audit best practices and processes for food plant inspections.
Geared toward individuals participating on an internal auditing team, this course provides a substantial overview of how to sustain food safety and quality systems and verify audit teams are following best practices and processes on an ongoing basis.
- Be prepared for third-party audits
- Sustain food safety and quality systems
- Verify internal auditing teams
- Learn inspection best practices and processes
- Explore different ways to document results
- Develop the perfect scheduling plan
- Self-paced eLearning environment
- Suitable for diverse skill levels and experience
- Internal Audit Basics
- Internal Auditing Team & Roles
- Conducting Plant Inspection
- Documenting Audit Results
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Internal Auditing Schedules (Re-analysis)
- Best Practices for Prevention
Who Should Register?
This course is designed for food industry personnel interested in gaining insight on their internal audit program, including:
- Internal Food Safety Auditors
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Food Safety Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Quality Assurance Technicians
- Production Managers
- Safety Managers
- Future Auditees