ISO 45001 is a performance-based occupational health and safety management standard published on March 2018; it replaces the commonly used OHSAS 18001 standard. Under the ISO 45001 standard, management is required to develop, lead, and promote culture in an organization that supports the OH&S management system, while encouraging workers to actively participate.
In this ISO 45001 series webinar, Rick Gehrke, Environmental Safety & Health Consultant, will discuss how organizational context, commitment, leadership, and worker participation are key in establishing and implementing an effective OH&S management system and safety culture.
- The importance of understanding your organization’s context
- The need to identify interested parties and their needs and expectations
- Areas to consider when documenting your organization’s scope
- Leadership and management responsibilities that fall under ISO 45001
- Occupational health and safety policy purpose and requirements
- Involving your workforce in developing, operating, and improving your OH&S management system