- Webinar Length: 1 Hour
ISO 45001 is the first International Standard for Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S). It provides a framework for identifying and controlling health and safety risks, and systematically improving overall performance.
According to ISO News, ISO 45001 is a milestone and has been one of the most eagerly awaited standards in the world. Don’t miss this webinar as Rick Gehrke, Environmental Safety & Health Consultant, provides an overview of the standard and the components of an effective OH&S management system for ISO 45001 certification.
- An overview of ISO 45001 and how it fits in with OH&S standards
- Key differences between OSHAS 18001 and ISO 45001 requirements
- Why ISO 45001 is needed and how it can impact your facility
- Benefits of transitioning to ISO 45001
- Best practices to ensure compliance