If you’re a food manufacturer or processor in the state of Kentucky, did you know you are eligible to receive up to $150,000 in funding for your employee training program?
Unfortunately, most companies don’t even apply because they are not aware the funds are available. The other common reason for not applying is lack of time and resources. Don’t be one of those companies! Learn how your peers are benefiting from this program.
Join the Economic Incentives Advisory Group, a state-recognized consultant, and Alchemy Systems, the food industry’s largest training solution provider, as they:
- Share information on why your company would be a good candidate for these state funds
- Discuss how to apply for the State of Kentucky Job Training Grant
- Provide an overview of the resources you can use to expedite your application
The funding is awarded on a first come, first served basis. Attend this webinar to learn how you can be the first to submit your application in July!
Below are a few key factors about the program:
- Up to $75,000 is provided in tax credits.
- Another $75,000 is provided in cash.
- Maximum Award Per Employer is $150,000
- Convert salaries of your employees while in training – to cash and tax credits.
- Program has been in place since 1984 – Its time to participate!
These state funds will be awarded on a first come, first-served basis.
Bryant ColmanManaging Principal, Economic Incentives Advisory Group
Mr. Colman is a Managing Principal with Economic Incentives Advisory Group (EIAG). The firm specializes in researching economic incentives such as hiring related tax credits, business expansion/relocation incentives, training grants, renewable energy benefits, research and development credits,stimulus funds and business specific grants offered by the government or private funding sources.