Course Length: 3 Hours
Get to know the essentials of kosher production with this introductory course that provides a comprehensive overview. This fully online training gives insight into the benefits and basics of expanding your manufacturing and production to include kosher products. Taught by a rabbi with decades of experience in the kosher industry, Managing Kosher Production goes beyond the “what” of kosher and dives into the “why” and “how.” Learn how broadening your production can add value and loyal consumers to your base.
- Taught by expert in kosher production
- Get useful knowledge from
- Gain unique perspective into a growing market
- Recognize guidelines for successful kosher production
- The Basics of Kosher Certification
- Process, Ingredients, and Equipment
- Finished Product
- The Company’s Part in the Program
- What to Expect at the Inspection
- Special Situations
Who Should Register?
This course is beneficial to those involved in the decision-making aspect of what products add value to your production. It additionally gives unique insight for those involved in food safety and quality control within existing manufacturing and production.
Managing Kosher Production is valuable for:
- Plant managers
- Food safety managers
- Quality control managers
- Quality assurance managers
- Production managers
- Maintenance managers
- Executives exploring kosher production
- Research & development personnel