New FSMA regulations require that key personnel in charge of managing the Food Safety Plan at a company must be a “Preventive Control Qualified Individual.” The Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) has partnered with the FDA to develop course curriculum to meet the “Preventive Control Qualified Individual” requirements. Companies have a specific amount of time to comply depending on their size.
Alchemy, the largest food safety training company in the world, now offers FSPCA-approved classroom training.
- Learn how to develop a HARPC food safety plan
- Prepare for the new FSMA regulations
- Engage in an interactive classroom environment
- Learn best practices and review case study examples
- Receive official FSPCA course book and Certificate of Completion
- Get 20 hours of Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs)
Who Should Attend
- QA Directors and Managers
- QA Supervisors
- Operations Managers
- SQF/BRC Practitioners and Auditors