FSMA regulations require that key personnel in charge of managing the Food Safety Plan at a company must be a “Preventive Control Qualified Individual.” The Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) has partnered with the FDA to develop course curriculum to meet the “Preventive Control Qualified Individual” requirements. The final deadline for companies of all sizes to comply with this requirement is September 17, 2018.
Alchemy, the largest food safety training company in the world, offers FSPCA-approved classroom training.
- Learn how to develop a HARPC food safety plan
- Prepare for the new FSMA regulations
- Engage in an interactive classroom environment
- Learn best practices and review case study examples
- Receive official FSPCA course book and Certificate of Completion
- Get 20 hours of Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs)
Who Should Attend
- QA Directors and Managers
- QA Supervisors
- Operations Managers
- SQF/BRC Practitioners and Auditors