Upcoming Classroom Course: March 24 – 26, Austin, TX
FSMA requires all key personnel who manage Food Safety Plans to be a Preventive Control Qualified Individual. Be prepared for FDA inspectors, and meet FSMA’s PCQI requirement with PCQI training from Alchemy, the largest food safety training company in the world.
Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) has partnered with the FDA to develop this interactive classroom course that meets all PCQI requirements. Level up on your career and satisfy FSMA while interacting directly with Alchemy’s expert instructors, learning best practices applied in other companies, and networking with industry peers. Upon completion, all participants will receive an official FSPCA certificate.
- Learn how to develop a food safety plan
- Prepare for the new FSMA regulations
- Engage in an interactive classroom environment
- Learn best practices and review case study examples
- Receive official FSPCA course book and Certificate of Completion
- Get 20 hours of Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs)