Course Length: 90 Minutes (5-7 minutes per Course Module)
You are on the front lines of keeping every aspect of your workplace safe and secure for your customers and coworkers. Intertek Protek™ is the only certification that shows the public you are certified to keep them safe.
Developed by Intertek Alchemy, the global leader in frontline worker training, the Protek People Assurance Certification Course gets you certified on COVID-19 safety protocols.
Intertek Protek is proud to offer this online course in seven different languages, including English (US), English (UK), Spanish, French (France), Canadian French, German, and Portuguese. Select your preferred language of instruction using the easy drop-down menu on the registration form, after selecting “Add to Cart”.
- Understand key COVID-19 safety protocols
- Increase your chances of getting hired
- Build your safety knowledge and confidence using strategic learning principles
- Identify COVID-19 symptoms, summarize how it spreads, and define key concepts
- Learn how to address business operations and employee concerns
- Show employers your commitment to safety
- Return to work with confidence in your health and personal safety
- Get immediate access to your certificate
- COVID-19 Overview
- Face Masks
- Personal Hygiene
- Hand Washing
- Glove Use
- Public Health Etiquette
- Vehicles of Disease Transmission
- Cleaning and Sanitation Theory
- Cleaning and Sanitation Tips
- Public Health Screening
Who Should Register?
The Protek People Assurance Certification Course is ideal for employees of the following industries and more:
- Restaurants & retail stores
- Hotels & hospitality
- Salons, spas, & gyms
- Public transportation
- Cruise & airlines
- Food processing facilities
- Manufacturing companies
Intertek Protek™ Certification Program
Looking to certify your entire business?
Intertek Protek™ is the only certification that tests and inspects the end-to-end health and safety of your people, places, and products. Intertek is uniquely positioned to audit everything from your global supply chain right down to the surfaces in your store or facility. It’s our hyper-local approach with a global support system.