Course Length: 4 Hours
SQFI has exclusively partnered with Alchemy to develop the Implementing SQF Fundamentals Code for Manufacturing eLearning Course. This interactive course is designed to help small and medium-sized producers integrate food safety standards into their existing practices while creating a pathway to achieve globally accepted GFSI certification. With Alchemy Academy’s eLearning platform, starting your food safety journey has never been easier!
SQFI has created a solution for small and medium-sized suppliers who don’t have a robust food safety management program in place or want to take their existing program to the next level.
The Fundamentals Program for Food Manufacturing (Intermediate) provides a step-by-step approach to improve food safety management. The new approach will be beneficial to emerging businesses by providing the following:
- A streamlined path to GFSI Food Safety and Quality Certification
- A solution that meets retailer expectations and is tailored for small businesses
- An audit process that is cost effective for smaller businesses
- To help protect your brand from the risk of a recall and satisfy your buyer’s requirements
- To facilitate retailer acceptance by providing food safety security and acceptance along the supply chain
- To integrate robust food safety standards into existing practices
- To create a clear pathway for achieving globally accepted GFSI certification
Achieve an understanding of SQFI’s Family of Codes, the GFSI Global Markets toolkit, the benefits of SQF Certification, and much more.
- Creating a Safe Environment for Food Production
Discover important aspects and functions related to a safe environment, such as maintenance plans, personnel processing practices, waste disposal and more.
- Setting Up Your Food Safety System
Get practical, step-by-step instructions on how to implement a robust food safety system.
- The SQF Certification Process
Discover and examine the complete process of applying for, and maintaining, your SQF Certification.
Who Should Register?
Individuals responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining food safety systems, including:
- SQF Practitioners
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Food Safety Managers
- Senior Managers
- Production Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Quality Managers
- Human Resources
- Service Providers