- Webinar Length: 1 Hour
Product contamination cases are often traced back to manufacturers, costing companies an average of $100 million dollars in direct and indirect costs. Are microbiological hazards hurting your bottom line?
Join Alchemy’s webinar to learn how you can reduce costly cross-contamination incidents and recalls with an effective Environmental Monitoring Program. Veteran food safety consultant, Jorge Acosta, will provide real world solutions to this common challenge faced by food manufacturers.
- The importance of an Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP)
- Steps to develop, implement, and manage a successful program
- How to ensure your program complies with government and industry regulations
- What testing protocols are necessary for maintaining your program
- Best practices for integrating an EMP into your safety culture