Protect Your Customers and Your Reputation
SQFI has launched a new approach to food quality that builds on what was formerly Level 3 in the SQF Code edition 7.2.
The new SQF Quality Code incorporates the quality management principles necessary to meet customer and regulatory requirements. Certification and compliance deadlines start January, 2018.
This course will help you clarify the relationship between safety and quality. Learn how a focused management system can facilitate a company culture that simultaneously promotes food safety and quality.
What is Quality? Defining Quality in the Food Industry
- Module A: Quality Concepts
- Module B: Safety & Quality
- Module C: The Quality Journey
- Module D: SQF’s Approach to Quality – The 3 C’s
- Module A: Structure and Part A
- Module B: Part B, System Elements
- Module A: Introduction and Preliminary Steps
- Module B: Steps 6-10
- Module C: System Verification
- Module A: Statistical Process Control
- Module B: Statistical Process Control Continued
Applying Quality Management Principles