Protect Your Employees and Avoid the Top Five OSHA Violations
With more than 158 million people employed in the United States, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) enforces workplace safety to ensure the safety of employees. OSHA has released its preliminary list of Top 10 Most Cited Violations in 2019. Of these ten, five are against standards in 29 CFR 1910, and apply to general industry. Download our guide to discover these violations and how to protect your workforce.
In your download, you will additionally discover:
- The five most frequently cited OSHA standards
- Hazards and injuries associated with these standards
- Other potential penalties
- New ways to prevent injuries
- How to avoid OSHA citations and penalties
- Guidelines for hazardous energy control procedures
- And more!