Food safety is risky business. Just one recall costs an average of $30 million dollars. Ensuring you have the right practices in place is essential to preventing short and long-term damage to you, your company, and your consumers.
Do you have a strategic enterprise risk assessment plan in place to minimize your risk of recalls, foodborne illness outbreaks and regulatory non-compliance? Would your organization pass an inspection if the FDA came in for a swab-a-thon tomorrow?
Join food safety veterans Bryan Armentrout and Jeff Chilton, as they discuss:
- How to identify dangerous food safety and regulatory risks
- How to manage supply chain and microbiological risks
- What every enterprise risk assessment should include to minimize liabilities
- How the right assessment can positively impact your bottom line and prevent catastrophic costs
- How to benefit from the risk assessment without fear of customer and regulatory impact