Discover the Steps to Intentional Adulteration Rule Compliance
Food manufacturers must meet new requirements for the FDA’s Final Rule on Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration. Developing a thorough understanding of the new IA Rule regulations is not only vital to your facility’s compliance, but more importantly to preventing wide-spread public health harm. Learn how to better plan, implement, and analyze strategies to combat the risk of food adulteration in your operation with this guide.
With this guide, you will:
- Learn the definition and purpose of the Intentional Adulteration Rule
- Note key dates for IA Rule compliance
- Explore new IA Rule requirements
- Discover three types of food defense audits
- Learn how to avoid common food defense non-conformances